Join our team
Want a career where you can leave work knowing you made a real difference in the community? Well look no further, a career with Yavapai CASA for Kids Foundation provides all that and more. Join our dynamic and growing non-profit and reap the benefits that helping others brings.
Currently Hiring an Administrative Assistant
Yavapai CASA for Kids Foundation has grown over the last year and needs an Administrative Assistant to help support the Foundation in its day-to-day activities. The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to the YC4KF Board and Director by assisting in daily office needs and managing the Foundation’s general administrative activities.
Duties and responsibilities
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. The candidate must also be willing to learn internal databases and software.
- Answer/direct phone calls, emails, and mail
- Maintain donor relations
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, thank you letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain internal contact lists
- Input all checks into Etapestry
- Provide general support to visitors and donors
- Maintain donor relations and correspondence
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Perform tasks as deemed necessary by the board
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years clerical or secretarial experience
- Must be computer savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google ecosystem
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Experience working in the nonprofit sector
- Experience working with Etapestry
- Associates degree or greater
Submit Resume Below
no jobs posted?
You can still send your resume to Mona@yavapaiCASAforkids.org. We'll keep it on file and contact you when a new position or internship opens that you qualify for.